Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
McDonough
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They act exactly like a race token, and Igors collect all race tokens. So, I'd lean towards "yes", too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Keeper of the Sacred Aardvark
mbmbmbmbmb
"hoards of" tokens are exactly as if each race had 2 additional tokens made for them. a "hoards of" token is a race token in every way (it's basically Ratmen as a power) so yes, Igors collect them. further, if, before getting traded in by the Igors, the Hoards of player goes in decline, the hoards of token would be swapped for some other stand in token. the Igors would not lose a token in such a case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DragonsDream wrote:
"hoards of" tokens are exactly as if each race had 2 additional tokens made for them. a "hoards of" token is a race token in every way (it's basically Ratmen as a power) so yes, Igors collect them. further, if, before getting traded in by the Igors, the Hoards of player goes in decline, the hoards of token would be swapped for some other stand in token. the Igors would not lose a token in such a case.

*Hordes, *hordes, *hordes.

Sorry, but as a teacher I can't let that just slide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Keeper of the Sacred Aardvark
mbmbmbmbmb
DreamStorm wrote:
DragonsDream wrote:

*Hordes, *hordes, *hordes.

Sorry, but as a teacher I can't let that just slide.

I blame swedish. now I can't spell in 2 languages
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.