Subject: First delve into a CCG type game... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Farrell
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Opened all of my boosters from my booster box, got 6 different legendarys so I do not have any extra dice for any of them...is that ok?? I dont really know whats good or bad, but I did a bit of tinkering and was using Jabba, Jango, and a Stormtrooper, all with 1 die. Give me some tips!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indecision101 wrote:
Opened all of my boosters from my booster box, got 6 different legendarys so I do not have any extra dice for any of them...is that ok??

Is that OK for what? To play and have fun? Yes. To win a competitive tournament? Maybe, but without a full deck list it would be hard to tell. Personally I think a 2 Jango 2 Jabba might be better, but you would lose access to the red cards like that. Only one way to know, build a deck and start playing and see how it performs!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Indecision101 wrote:
I do not have any extra dice for any of them

Sometimes you will most definitely want to run them single die, don't fret.

You have a nice selection, have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I plan on playing this with my kids, so I'm not going to get too hung up on having 2 dice of this character or only one, to be honest. If you're playing competitively, then yeah, you may want to double up on certain characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Palacio
United States
suwanee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It is good!...If you ever want to play a double dice character all you have to do is trade for it...you should have enough cards to do that..This is one of the most overlooked pros CCG systems have....I suggest you to explore more of it...It could also be fun and addictive as the game itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just do a little research BEFORE you trade, it will go a long way. In that I mean see what your card/die are worth otherwise you will lose some really good card/die for something found in almost every pack. Check sites that list singles (such as Miniature Market) to see the going price for said card/die.

Most of all...have fun. This game really is good at providing you with hours of fun and do not forget to read all of your card (and your opponents as well for that matter) as a lot of times things get missed because card text is not read (a power that activates when you do a certain action and the such.).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.