Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Holbrook
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Good Evening BGG,

I'm in a tricky situation and I'm hoping that someone her might be able to assist me. I was given a new copy of Agricola: ACBS for the BGG Secret Santa. I was super excited because this is a game I've had a hard time finding and my Santa really came through.

Unfortunately, when I opened the shrink wrap I found that this box was part of the lot with incorrect Dutch tiles in place of English ones. I contacted Z-man games but they informed me that they no longer had the license to print and all replacement parts had all ready been distributed. Customer Service was nice, but was also very clear that they could not replace my incorrect.

So, BGG, I'm hoping that someone with photoshop ability might be able to whip up a file of English boards and tiles that I can adhere over the Dutch ones. Or perhaps someone wants to trade English for Dutch copies? Anyhow, suggestions or advice are welcome. I just really want to get this on the table and digging through a translation sheet every step would ruin the experience for me and my wife.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Kyle Holbrook
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Grace
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have similar problem, after buying ( in desperation) a German copy of the "More" and "even more" expansions, but without good German ability.

Generous Geek tip to follow ....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Harris
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
akkyle23 wrote:
Good Evening BGG,

I'm in a tricky situation and I'm hoping that someone her might be able to assist me. I was given a new copy of Agricola: ACBS for the BGG Secret Santa. I was super excited because this is a game I've had a hard time finding and my Santa really came through.

Unfortunately, when I opened the shrink wrap I found that this box was part of the lot with incorrect Dutch tiles in place of English ones. I contacted Z-man games but they informed me that they no longer had the license to print and all replacement parts had all ready been distributed. Customer Service was nice, but was also very clear that they could not replace my incorrect.

So, BGG, I'm hoping that someone with photoshop ability might be able to whip up a file of English boards and tiles that I can adhere over the Dutch ones. Or perhaps someone wants to trade English for Dutch copies? Anyhow, suggestions or advice are welcome. I just really want to get this on the table and digging through a translation sheet every step would ruin the experience for me and my wife.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Kyle Holbrook

For good measure I'll upload the expansions too. You can crop the text and print on clear sticker paper:
https://www.amazon.com/Avery-Sticker-Project-Inches-04383/dp...
to fix the Dutch!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Harris
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.