Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hi,

i completed a tile where i can draw a merchant Card.

from which stack should i draw? every merrchant i have mixed up (so that i can draw a orange one?)

or only green ones till i hit a certain Point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DrProfHazzmatt
United States
West Chester
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Riding the Kickstarter hype train since 2015.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can mix all of the merchants together into one pile. So yes you could draw an orange merchant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember, too, that you can call Talek Three Dunes by spending a Serendipity point whenever you have cleared a tile, even if the tile doesn't have a merchant icon on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jude wrote:
Remember, too, that you can call Talek Three Dunes by spending a Serendipity point whenever you have cleared a tile, even if the tile doesn't have a merchant icon on it.

Talek Three Dunes really gets around!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian T wrote:
Jude wrote:

Yeah, good thing, too! His vitality potion has really made a difference in a couple of my adventures!

I suspect that he might actually be several brothers who look alike... (like Joxur the Mighty and his brothers )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jude wrote:
Brian T wrote:
Jude wrote:

Yeah, good thing, too! His vitality potion has really made a difference in a couple of my adventures!

I suspect that he might actually be several brothers who look alike... (like Joxur the Mighty and his brothers )

I like that! He comes from a family of seven brothers and among the seven there are two pairs of identical twins! Talek Three Dunes is their "business name" since everyone always gets their actual names wrong anyhow. Now all we need to do is come up with seven names for them that sound really similar so you can constantly mix them up when you meet him. It should be a challenge. If you can guess which brother you are talking to, you get a discount on his wares
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.