Aitor Vilchez
Spain
Barakaldo
Bizkaia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The number of mission to number of players, in my opinon, is not well balanced. See that With All Expansions:

Missions for 1 player: 2
Missions for 2 players: 22!
Missions for 3 players: 14
Missions for 4 Players: ONLY 9 (with EXPANSIONS)
Missions for 5 Players: ONLY 2!!!(only in Secret Weapons -in Resistence there arent any).
Missions for 6 Players: 4 (2 in Resistence, and 2 in Secret Weapons)

In general we are 4 players and we only have 9 missions to play, no much. :(

Are the author interesting in publish more missions and operations on the web to download? It could be a good possibility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kin Hassar
France
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To be completely fair, you should check also the operation break down:

Operations for 1 commando: 0
Operations for 2 commandos: 0
Operations for 3 commandos: 6
Operations for 4 commandos: 9!
Operations for 5 commandos: 2
Operations for 6 commandos: 4

For me the game shines most when playing operations. And for operations, 4 is the number of commandos with the most operations to play 9, and even 18 if you consider both regular and veteran difficulty levels.
And in addition, nothing prevents you from playing a 5 or 6 commandos mission/operation with 4 players. I played 4 commandos operations with only 2 players and it worked just fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sr Perro
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aitor, what you have to look is the number of commandos per operation, not per terrain.

The game is thought to be played with the operations, in them, the commandos split between different terrains. For this reason the number of terrains for 2 or 3 players is bigger than the number of terrains for larger number of commandos.

I don´t think the author will publish more mission or operations soon.

In my opinion, the replayability of the game is huge, taking into account the current number of terrains and operations as well as the different options of commandos we already have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lex Talionis
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And you can play with more commandos if you want (but with the alarm ringing when the mission starts)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is about operations. Sure you can play just terrains, but it's a little on the easy side like that and not as fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.