Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simply 20 (or x) amount of planets. Also Rogue galaxies. Rogue galaxies with more than a solo player involved. Like 2-4 player Rogue galaxies. Abilities could effect person who just went or person who goes next. Or resin that goes 2 from now. Easy to gave a marker like the super weapon to remind who got targeted, if it's something like -1 die next turn. Or roll a 1d4 and it's (die roll) next person. Or could effect multiple people. Maybe roll the d4 and that person is safe from effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Woody
United States
Pottsboro
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm trying to reform though.
badge
On the restless road to nowhere, there's no certain peace it seems.
mbmbmbmbmb
Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black will be out around May.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. Late backer to it but got my order in. That has a LOT more cool stuff than what I'm suggesting. I'm saying just a expansion of planets basically. Stuff like that. Would be easy to expand it a lot easily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusty Craine
United States
Linden
Michigan
flag msg tools
https://www.youtube.com/themillshow
badge
Me
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen fan projects go through websites that do custom small print runs, ala the fan made cards for Hostage Negotiator with "hostage" backstories, etc. You could probably role your own planets and create something that would work well with TEG.

Like you said, it seems like it would accommodate custom cards well enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.