Subject: Game Price rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticed the base game at CSI with the price at $39.99 - is it me or does that sound like a great price for this game? I have been watching this game for awhile now, but think at that price really a must buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah P.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good price indeed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, great price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Dyck

Washington
msg tools
IO know I picked Eclipse up for the sale price! I've been waiting for a lower price and figured $40 was totally worth it. I also thought for the price that I should get the ship pack as well.. Now to wait for the reprint of the two expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lavoie
United States
Nashua
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hard to beat that price, and the $5.99 flat rate shipping was icing on the cake. Been wanting it for a long time, but couldn't pull the trigger until I saw this deal. She doesn't know it yet, but my wife just bought me this game for Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Charters
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in Tokyo a few weeks ago and noticed it for 15750yen (~$157), so I'd say $40 is pretty good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang those copies went fast! I was going to buy today after work on the next credit card cycle. Next time I'll post the price after I grab one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.