Subject: Rulebook PDF available rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Radomir B.
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rejoice! Everything is clear now. :-)

http://upperdeckstore.com/media/pdf/Legendary-Alien-Expansio...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Thanks, Radomir B.!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lesouef
France
Ermont
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rogue Keeper wrote:
Hard mode, Soldiers, and Coordinate Solo variante! Just perfect!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radomir B.
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some players around mentioned they Coordinate with solo avatar by putting a Coordinate card aside for the next turn and they draw a replacement, then at the end of a turn they draw one card less and take the Coordinated card back to their hand. I'm pretty much used to do it myself... because I'm such a weakling and I lose like 2/3 of all games. And in LE Predator I lose most of the time (Strikes in LE Predator are more brutal than in LE Alien) blush
I always felt it's cheating, but now UD made Coordination with 1 Avatar *official* , even though it doesn't make the game much easier than the above mentioned house rule - you're pretty much allowed to just waste a card you think you won't need in the turn and draw another card instead - but you can of course regret it.
Even with this new option, I think, some really good players will refuse to Coordinate during solo avatar games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lesouef
France
Ermont
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rogue Keeper wrote:
Even with this new option, I think, some really good players will refuse to Coordinate during solo avatar games.
Surely. But with Hard Mode cards and Soldiers cards i'm pretty sure this variant will be helpfull! ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lesouef
France
Ermont
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just disappointed that there is no list to make a balanced Barrack to play the new scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Shaunessy

California
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
I uploaded that here in the file section, but haven't seen it approved yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Mandel
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
judograal wrote:
I'm just disappointed that there is no list to make a balanced Barrack to play the new scenarios.

Hi,

The first few times you play we recommend using the four Barracks characters from films 1 and 2 (Kane, Brett, Drake, Gorman) for the Aviary Hive, and the films 3 and 4 characters (Andrews, Morse, Elgyn, Vriess) for the Echidna Hive.

That way you get to see the new Barracks characters and the new Hive at once. But we don't want players to feel that that's the only way to play the new Hives.

Thank you,
Danny
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.