Popular Tags: [View All]
James D. Williams
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If your $30 an hour job goes to Mexico you should go with it and make $3 an hour and live like the Mexicans do.
All the Mexican cooking you can imagine, all the Tequila, all the Hispanic culture, all the machismo, all the genius and ingenuity, all the Art and History, Mayas, Aztecs, Toltecs, Conquistadores, language, poetry, psychedelic mushrooms ...and if you're not a weenie, you can always try to sneak back in.
Go where the jobs are! That's what everybody does who isn't a landowner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the pro of this is more burritos and tacos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
Well, the pro of this is more burritos and tacos, kidnappings, beheadings, and corruption. Yeah, buddy!

Koldfoot wrote:
Hey, it's possible to put words in people's mouths with the quote function!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Plus, you are probably the last person to not send me an email informing me that you've plonked me.

No one would have ever noticed.

I actually recently unplonked everyone. I figure if I am going to keep posting in this fucking place I should either have it all unfiltered or nothing at all.

Plus Gary doesn't post here anymore.

I've heard they don't actually have a lot of burritos in Mexico, that that's more of a Cali-Texas thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Hell yeah!

And ranchera!!!!

Never forget the ranchera.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Mann
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Are you saying he didn't die in 2011 but went to Mexico? Thats one hell of a conspiracy theory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Plus, you are probably the last person to not send me an email informing me that you've plonked me.

I obviously haven't plonked you. Else I couldn't have seen your response...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

I actually recently unplonked everyone. I figure if I am going to keep posting in this fucking place I should either have it all unfiltered or nothing at all.

Plus Gary doesn't post here anymore.

I've heard they don't actually have a lot of burritos in Mexico, that that's more of a Cali-Texas thing.

If you don't like someone, you want to be able to read their posts so you can reply to them and make fun of their stupidity. It brightens my day every time I see a Koldfoot post, he always confirms my opinion that all conservatives are morons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Koldfoot wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
Well, the pro of this is more burritos and tacos, kidnappings, beheadings, and corruption. Yeah, buddy!

Hater....laugh

If you want to live in Mexico, just go to El Paso. You'll get plenty of Mexican culture, plus Brian's beheadings, kidnappings, and corruption.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burke Martin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
George Brinton wrote:
If your $30 an hour job goes to Mexico you should go with it and make $3 an hour and live like the Mexicans do.
All the Mexican cooking you can imagine, all the Tequila, all the Hispanic culture, all the machismo, all the genius and ingenuity, all the Art and History, Mayas, Aztecs, Toltecs, Conquistadores, language, poetry, psychedelic mushrooms ...and if you're not a weenie, you can always try to sneak back in.
Go where the jobs are! That's what everybody does who isn't a landowner.

Didnt the head of Carrier say that the reason they were going to Mexico is a more reliable work-force? Maybe people in this country need to stop being lazy pieces of shit...

P.S. I went to college at 40 and got a degree and now live quite comfortably. The downside is that I have to live in central Seattle and while I love Washington State living here in the city makes me a little crazy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.