Orcs Must Die! The Board Game: Order Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Well... This is weird. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Everly
United States
California
flag msg tools
I can't remember if anything about this was mentioned in one of the KS updates, but has anyone else received their game with a Rift Display on the outside of the game box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anon E Mousse
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Yes, I received a Rift Display this way as well. Fortunately, it's undamaged, too (it was just tucked inside between the game boxes and the inside surface of the delivery box itself).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Curious as to what you mean by a rift display. Received mine today and didn't notice anything unusual. Do you have a picture you should share?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wrightboy wrote:
Curious as to what you mean by a rift display. Received mine today and didn't notice anything unusual. Do you have a picture you should share?

the rift display is the mat that you place the traps/gear that you can buy on; as well as the skull pool and the rift HP and level track

PS mine came inside their own box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Moll
United States
Wildomar
California
flag msg tools
My Order rift display came outside the core box just flat on the bottom of the shipping box and was creased and slightly bent. My Unchained rift display was in the core box. At first I thought I didn't get one, and then checked the unchained core box in case it had 2. After discovering only one there I searched the shipping box and it was on the bottom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Kehoe
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The KS comments section has had several people complain about missing items, particularly add-ons purchased through CrowdOx. Which is a bit unsettling to me, since I was a late pledger and it all went through CrowdOx...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wilson
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to add a voice, I picked up two Hero pledges. One came with a loose Rift Display sandwiched between the Unchained and Order box. The other pledge did not. However, both the Unchained and Order box indicate they have one inside, so I'm not sure if the loose one is actually needed?

Can anyone confirm that a Rift Display is included in both the Unchained and Order boxes? Sounds like there is one in the Unchained box, per above.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A Rift Display is supposed to be in each box, since they are standalone games. Even if you play the MOBA-mode, each side will need their own Rift Display.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.