Leo Han
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
http://dispatch.barnesandnoble.com/content/ccr/h/modal/html/...?

Dead of Winter - $33.72
Ticket to Ride: Europe - $28.10
Carcassonne - $18.35
Small World - $26.22
Betrayal at House on the Hill - $28.10
Splendor - $22.47
Machi Koro - $15.72
7 Wonders - $26.22
18 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Tich
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Steampunk Rally is also 30% off at $34.96, bringing the price down to $26.22 after the coupon code. That's $10 less than what Amazon is selling the game for. Not too bad!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziggi W
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Works in-store too, just snagged Pictomania for 30% plus 25% off. You have to make sure they use the in store part of that coupon NOT "25bnfriends"
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the official Up to 30% Off Select Strategy Games link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/up-to-30-off-select-strategy... FYI.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Christopher
United States
North Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang..wish Medieval Academy was still in stock...I was just at BN yesterday too and they did have 1 copy marked 30% off..doubt it's still there..
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Rouleau
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Swaygodeus wrote:
Dang..wish Medieval Academy was still in stock...I was just at BN yesterday too and they did have 1 copy marked 30% off..doubt it's still there..


You can easily check online, and even put a hold on it if it's still there.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gray Deth
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
Here is the official Up to 30% Off Select Strategy Games link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/up-to-30-off-select-strategy... FYI.


there seems to be more games on sale that are not listed. I just picked up Firefly (gale force 9) along with the coupon and the membership discount for a good price at my local BN.

smashup is another example... can't recall any others. some were 25% off.

if you do a search for those games, they do show up as discounted on the website.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X YZ
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Graydeth wrote:
cunning stunt wrote:
Here is the official Up to 30% Off Select Strategy Games link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/up-to-30-off-select-strategy... FYI.


there seems to be more games on sale that are not listed. I just picked up Firefly (gale force 9) along with the coupon and the membership discount for a good price at my local BN.

smashup is another example... can't recall any others. some were 25% off.

if you do a search for those games, they do show up as discounted on the website.


Steampunk Rally is another that is discounted. Here is another link to see this smaller set of discounted games:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/30-off-select-specialty-game...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Orosz
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There's another link with 25% off lots of card games, including Sushi Go, Coup, Fluxx and Mystery Rummy variants, and more.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/25-off-playing-cards-games/_...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
These sales can vary by store. . .about a month ago, Dead of Winter was on sale at one local B&N, while Dead of Winter: The Long Night was on sale at another.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.