7 Posts

Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » Rules

Subject: recruitment cost for troops rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Peacock
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The troops, like Spartans don't have a recruitment cost. Are they all considered to have 1 cost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan - FOR THE GLORY!
mbmbmbmbmb
JaspeLoedm wrote:
The troops, like Spartans don't have a recruitment cost. Are they all considered to have 1 cost?

Yup, all troops come at 1RP.

Except some troops that come "free"/as part of a unit (spiders, lava golems, Artemis' Hounds and such).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Castro
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like Giant Spiders, pigs and wolves are the only troops that can only be drafted by one unit (Arachne & Circe respectively). But what if someone drafts... say the Tentacles before the opponent player picks Scylla? Or what about the (7) free Spartoi that come with the death of the Dragon of Thebes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure Spartoi and tentacles are not available for the draft.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan - FOR THE GLORY!
mbmbmbmbmb
Caibre wrote:
I'm pretty sure Spartoi and tentacles are not available for the draft.

True. If you look at their cards it becomes obvious:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Castro
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good point, I take it that it'll be even more obvious when MB don't actually provide a unit drafting card for this troops.

Having said that... what if no one chooses Hephaestus, may we then freely draft the Lava Golems for one 1RP?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jfc1005 wrote:
Good point, I take it that it'll be even more obvious when MB don't actually provide a unit drafting card for this troops.

Having said that... what if no one chooses Hephaestus, may we then freely draft the Lava Golems for one 1RP?

I seriously doubt it. Plus, Lava Golems have an ability that protects Hephaestus from area attacks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.