Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Burnett
Wales
Cardiff
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought these were only available outside preorder via conventions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Entrecruzado
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jaguitar7 wrote:
Only 5 left in stock at miniature market for $5
Act now or miss out!!

Already gone. crycrycrycry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joshua garrison
United States
Wooster
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Spagetti69 wrote:

I was under the same impression as well.. though I had missed the preorder I was able to obtain a copy from game salute that had the classified pack with it for a little over $70.. I'm happy I have it but could have spent less had I known miniature market was going to have the classified pack for only $5.. win some lose some I guess..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joshua garrison
United States
Wooster
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you don't already have the base game you can still purchase Black Orchestra with the classified pack at game salute online store for $60. Shipping was $13 so that'll put you at $73 total.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Entrecruzado
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It´s back in stock right now at Miniature Market ($5 USD)!

Go go go!

robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Costa
Portugal
Carcavelos
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dann May
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hi! Pleased to meet you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Spagetti69 wrote:

That's correct. Some retailers actually pre-ordered along with regular customers so they could get a Classified pack with each copy, and they are then able to what they want with them. Looks like MM is selling them rather than bundling them with copies. My guess is that most retailers won't have pre-ordered, and so won't have the packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Back in stock at MM (15 left) but now $10

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toasty man
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
now its $20 cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Swain
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Found out about this yesterday while checking out this forum. My FLGS received their shipment of the game about mid November, so I messaged them yesterday and asked by any chance if they had the promo pack (I had picked the game up from them last week) and sure enough they did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel a little let down with Miniature Market here. Maybe it's just a thing with such limited bits, but I got in on a Classified Promo Pack when it was at $10 and put it on hold with a few other items. A week or so later, I put in another order for some playmats and stuff, and release the order. so far, so good!

The first hiccup came when the order was locked in processing for almost a week. Monday I was informed of the shipment and (very swfit) delivery, and yesterday the package arrived, with a little note on the receipt indicating that the Classified Promo Pack was out of stock and not included in the shipment and a refund would be applied.

So I wasn't notified at all about it's lack of availability until I received everything else in hand. All the while knowing that they went out of stock and replenished a number of times after I had ordered one (and increased in price to boot!). Hearing nothing about it, I had to assume that everything worked out, though I had previously assumed they'd sell them out and let me know that.

If I had been reached beforehand, I probably wouldn't really be miffed. But the way it went down, I feel very much like something I ordered was sold out from under me just so they could make a bigger profit. (Why sell this item for $10 to this guy, when I can sell it for $20 to this other guy?)

I've got a bad taste in my mouth regarding this. Side Note concluded!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually ordered one a couple weeks ago and it arrived damaged. They just wrapped think brown paper around it and shoved it in a box. They arrived with the corners crumpled. I should have taken a picture of how it was in the box.

There are at least 10 better ways they could have packed it. I was so pissed, but what can I do? It's a limited thing that's out of stock, so I can't get it replaced. I've also read that they can give you a hard time if you call and complain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Farley
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
How rare is the classified promo pack? I picked up a copy from my local game store this weekend, and it was the only copy they had. Fortunately for me, it has the promo pack taped to the fro to of the box. I guess I should feel pretty lucky?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it got pretty rare pretty quick. There are none in the marketplace and the ones that have been there have sold for between $15-20.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.