United States
High Point
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
My surfing skills everyone.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

I imagine the Kickstarter is throwing wrenches all across the board, but has anyone seen movement on their order from Black Friday? I've ordered from the store before with about 1-day turn around. I figured a week or 2 but no dice so far. Not complaining given the happenings. But thought I would ask about others' experiences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The FB group has seen them trickle in. I got notification last night. I wouldn't worry yet. If you don't hear anything after next week I'd submit a ticket.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is being delivered today. It was their biggest sale to date with over 4,000 orders. Sounds like it's just taking them forever to work through them all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas D
United States
High Point
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
My surfing skills everyone.
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a FB Group! hmm. I may have to check this out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoenix Butthole Hands
United States
Mercer Island
Wa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
draxx01 wrote:
The FB group has seen them trickle in. I got notification last night. I wouldn't worry yet. If you don't hear anything after next week I'd submit a ticket.

Ya a number of people on reddit have asked this and some people have received their orders. Poots made a semi official statement that they're backlogged, and they sold more stuff on black friday than the entire history of the web store. I won't be contacting them until around christmas, honestly. I just don't think they'll be caught up for a while and I have plenty to paint

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
deardent wrote:
There's a FB Group! hmm. I may have to check this out.

Was a random FB suggestion actually - lanterns by daylight iirc is the grp, the mods are pretty quick to approve of members. I've actually found it rather useful. Especially for stuff like painting tips and seeing other peoples works. It's also not cancerous like the KS comment section is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Delinck
United States
Hobart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My order for Lion God is still unfulfilled, but that isn't surprising as they tend to take forever to ship stuff. I think they make some great products, but their shipping process definitely needs to be reworked because not shipping 'in stock' items until 2-4 weeks after they were purchased is a bit crazy.

I know they're a small company, but if you are having a big sale, you need to bring in a little part time help if you know you are going to be overwhelmed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Got mine the other day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B
United States
Brea
California
flag msg tools
badge
pew pew pew
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my order in California on 12/6. I got shipping confirmation the next day on 12/7. I think they have their hands full.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DFu4ever wrote:
My order for Lion God is still unfulfilled, but that isn't surprising as they tend to take forever to ship stuff. I think they make some great products, but their shipping process definitely needs to be reworked because not shipping 'in stock' items until 2-4 weeks after they were purchased is a bit crazy.

Well they are like 4 people, one of which was an intern. Maybe with the new capital they can get some new people on full time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Krigbaum
United States
JBER
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine Tuesday, but didn't get a notification until today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T McC
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no notification for my Gorm but the T-shirt should deliver tomorrow, so at least I'll have something to wear when he arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Delinck
United States
Hobart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
draxx01 wrote:

Well they are like 4 people, one of which was an intern. Maybe with the new capital they can get some new people on full time.

Do they actually handle the warehouse shipments, though? I thought those ship out of a different location entirely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My (small) order arrived 12/5, but I'm in NJ - pretty close to where it was shipped from. Tracking information was sent last night. So yeah, I'd believe they were slammed with order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the tangent, but I've seen lots of comments about Black Friday shop sales in various threads. Is that an annual event where the shop cuts prices on the expansions and pinups? What are the discounts usually like?

Trying to decide what to add during the KS and what I can wait on is going to be really tough. Can't afford it all. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
japester1 wrote:
Sorry for the tangent, but I've seen lots of comments about Black Friday shop sales in various threads. Is that an annual event where the shop cuts prices on the expansions and pinups? What are the discounts usually like?

Trying to decide what to add during the KS and what I can wait on is going to be really tough. Can't afford it all. shake

It's an annual thing. The discounts tend to be very good, but what they'll actually stock during the sale can be hard to guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
drew reilly
United States
Middeltown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
Much like Phantom, my small order from Brooklyn has already arrived. I'm in central Jersey too.
My bigger order from Canada is still waiting.
I'm buried under a mountain of plastic, so I couldn't give a damn.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's the first they gave 50% off on expansions. Typically it's miniatures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bibious P
msg tools
mbmb
I got my Black Friday Ninja on Tuesday and then got the tracking number for it on Wednesday As well as the tracking number for my other order (placed on the same day) with the majority of the other stuff I bought and that shows on truck for delivery today.

It is a bit annoying having to wait around with no word on our order, but it is good they had such a major cash in flow; I bet that is helping the company out big time in getting KS (Core reprint) stuff to the printers for manufacturing and will hopefully help them meet their Wave 1 deadlines.

Edit: I'm in Louisville KY

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in Canada receive their order yet? Still waiting on mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Sutherland
United States
Union City
Michigan
flag msg tools
I ordered the Lion God expansion but haven't even received a shipping order number yet. I live in southern Michigan. Based on other people's replies here though, I should just start keeping a lookout since it may arrive. Score I ever get my tracking label email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.