3 Posts

Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Checklist? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Glambeck
msg tools
mbmb
I know there are a couple spreadsheets for the mini's, but has anyone gone through and created a checklist for everything in the base game/SG's and Add-ons? I went all in and have been going through it looking for any missing bits, but a checklist would speed things up. As it is now I think I'm missing the Kothian Archer character sheet, unless that was something stated in the SG section but never delivered?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't get a sheet for him either. I thought they reused that figure (originally meant to be Balthus) as an ally mid-campaign rather than as a playable main character.

From Update #74:

"The Kothian Archer is a new type of ally that takes the place of the 5 traditional allies (Guards or Black Dragons) and costs more to activate. However, he is a lot more powerful, has more hit points and can even execute basic actions! He can be taken by any hero with the Commander ability. Some of you may also have noticed the return of the old Balthus sculpt. We liked the model so much that we couldn’t just let him go!"

I believe the little tile gives you all the stats you need for him. There may also be more about him in the scenario book we are getting later. Remember we don't have all the rules for the stretch goals; they elected to send the minis all at once even though that book won't be ready until later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Þráinn Gunnlaugur Þorsteinsson
Iceland
Hafnarfjörður
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There is no hero sheet for the Kothian Archer, he is an ally and has his ally tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.