Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Miller
United States
Brunswick
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy was finally delivered today and then stolen off the porch cry

Kind of changes the weekend game plans...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Vore
United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
Send me a trade offer!
badge
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!
mbmbmbmbmb
Noooooooooooooo! Mine is still in transit. I'm so sorry man!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Brown
United States
Gorham
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to hear about that, Matt. If you had big plans with the game this weekend, you're welcome to borrow mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This makes me rage. The idea of mail theft like that really gets under my skin. Like dark and morbid fantasies of what I would like to do to any theft of my mail rage.

I'm really sorry man. Is there anything you can do?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Chittavan
United States
California
flag msg tools
Ugh. I ALWAYS worry about this. This is why I used to have things delivered to my office. Now I have a UPS box and I am worry free.
Sorry to hear about that. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Miller
United States
Brunswick
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Auricle wrote:
Sorry to hear about that, Matt. If you had big plans with the game this weekend, you're welcome to borrow mine.

Thanks Jeremy, It can wait. It was just the anticipation of 7 months of waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Chhay
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
did I buy this?
badge
Nodoka Miyazaki ~ Negima!
mbmbmbmbmb
What do these mail thieves actually do with the stuff they steal?

I know that I've ordered random junk before that doesn't have any actual value. Or awkward things that I wouldn't want to buy at a physical store because I would have to interact with a person.

Would your random street thief even know what to do with a Pandemic: Iberia "Collector's Edition"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Miller
United States
Brunswick
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Talked to Miniature Market and they said give it until Monday and if it's a no show they'll send out another one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Constantine Caviris
United States
Bayside
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mattmill wrote:
My copy was finally delivered today and then stolen off the porch cry

Kind of changes the weekend game plans...

I had something like this happen with an ebay order once. It was marked as delivered by the post office but I never got it. Spent the next week playing phone tag with my post office and contacting the seller back and fourth. The seller had delivery confirmation, so was naturally unwilling to refund me, especially since there is a geocode asociated with the delivery on my block! After a week or so, I was contacted by the retailer who told me it was sent back to them by the post office as undelivered and they would resend it. The strange thing is, it didn't require a signature and was brought to my address before being sent back, so who knows what happened...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.