Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
We'll have to await further upon: "Lily Shooting Up her first Schoolmates due from PMS!" 'Cunting' enough then? modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
usually these kind of threads are followed by an account deletion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Van Beurden
Belgium
Leuven
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
single sentences wrote:

Is it that day of the week again?

Wonder what name he'll come back this time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
single sentences wrote:

Making America great AGAIN!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
single sentences wrote:
AdrianPHague wrote:

Making America great AGAIN!
"Make Another Goofball Account!"? He is wearing a #BuildTheWall shirt it was denoted for; "Greater Inanity!". whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Waller
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So Mr. Sockpuppet Hyper Bolus - you are an opponent of the NRA because you post videos promoting use of guns deemed not safe by NRA for children below 4th grade and you approve of harassment and name calling against persons making use of their first amendment rights?

Geez you had us all fooled?
But of course I forget that you quickly deny that you agree with videos you post in your usual bait and switch manner. So lets hear it again Hyper - are you against children below 9 bearing and using arms? Do you really approve of harassment and name calling when someone expresses an opinion that isnt yours?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
And remember, he's on the left himself, so he knows what he's talking about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
The only one in this thread with a rageboner is you, Brian.

Might I recommend decaf coffee?

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh my God They Banned Kenny
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
Left Wing Rage Boner Emporium

I thought that was the purpose of RSP in its entirety. Why limit it to a single thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
deadkenny wrote:
hyperbolus wrote:

I thought that was the purpose of RSP in its entirety. Why limit it to a single thread.

rsp has no purpose and im not sure who the "ultra leftists" with rage boners are - however a common trend is certainly that right-wingers tend to leave after regularly getting their nonsense debunked in rsp (at least they are back in force now after the trump election)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:

WOLVERINES!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
single sentences wrote:
deadkenny wrote:
hyperbolus wrote:

rsp has no purpose and im not sure who the "ultra leftists" with rage boners are - however a common trend is certainly that right-wingers tend to leave after regularly getting their nonsense debunked in rsp (at least they are back in force now after the trump election)

You might want to try re-reading that title. When I read it, I see "Left Wing". You've written "ultra leftists". But keep working on it and I'm sure you will eventually achieve your goal of being able to properly read and write single sentences. Perhaps it's best to leave punctuation and multiple sentences for the "advanced" class.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
deadkenny wrote:
single sentences wrote:
deadkenny wrote:
hyperbolus wrote:

You might want to try re-reading that title. When I read it, I see "Left Wing". You've written "ultra leftists". But keep working on it and I'm sure you will eventually achieve your goal of being able to properly read and write single sentences. Perhaps it's best to leave punctuation and multiple sentences for the "advanced" class.

you seem to be the one unable to read if you missed the reference to the "ultra left" in this thread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is kind of sad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
This is kind of sad.

Well, it's rSp, so in one way it's entirely fitting that a guy whose name means "large load" would create a thread entirely for the purpose of him masturbating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
Imagined boner

8=>

Actual boner?
"
U

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Doc Mage wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
This is kind of sad.

Well, it's rSp, so in one way it's entirely fitting that a guy whose name means "large load" would create a thread entirely for the purpose of him masturbating.
check your medical latin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And here I was thinking we'd get some Trump blurb or new anti-something law. I came expecting something more entertaining or provocative, this doesn't rate above a meh, and I'm not exactly a fan of firearms. Maybe it's cause I've been desensitized but that's kinda how I imagine people that hunt regularly pick it up, as kids, from their parents...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
This is kind of sad.

Maybe if we all pretend to be enraged it will cheer him up.

Boo! You suck! How dare you criticize SJWs? You are oppressing my free speech! Show us your face so I can make a giant puppet head of you for protesting with!angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
As a liberal and an Audiologist my only complain is the lack of hearing protection... but hey it's good for business so fuck it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
As a liberal and an Audiologist my only complain is the lack of hearing protection... but hey it's good for business so fuck it!

Unless the child's ears are actually cammo coloured, you can't actually tell whether or not he's wearing hearing protection. I hope for the sake of your patients that your powers of observation are greater when you're working!

Audiologist: Your ears appear to be extremely red. Have you suffered any trauma recently?

Patient: Ummm, that's my hat, not my ears. But your face is very red...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
deadkenny wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

Unless the child's ears are actually cammo coloured, you can't actually tell whether or not he's wearing hearing protection. I hope for the sake of your patients that your powers of greater when you're working!

Audiologist: Your ears appear to be extremely red. Have you suffered any trauma recently?

If she had HP she wouldn't have heard a single word the Dad said. Sufficient HP would have to have at least a NRR of 30 (preferably higher) that plus a hood and it was windy. She would be effectively "deaf" to his instructions. Whispered speech at 3' is approximately 35dbHL.

So... I'm about 95% sure she doesn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
deadkenny wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

Unless the child's ears are actually cammo coloured, you can't actually tell whether or not he's wearing hearing protection. I hope for the sake of your patients that your powers of greater when you're working!

If she had HP she wouldn't have heard a single word the Dad said. Sufficient HP would have to have at least a NRR of 30 (preferably higher) that plus a hood and it was windy. She would be effectively "deaf" to his instructions. Whispered speech at 3' is approximately 35dbHL.

It's no surprise that deadkenny was dead wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pinook wrote:
Doc Mage wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
This is kind of sad.

check your medical latin

Close enough for the joke.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
deadkenny wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

That's a pretty high degree of certainty about something you obviously know so little about. At least that's consistent with your political inclinations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.