Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Couldn't find a confirmation on this in other threads so here we go:

- Do population/power points on a power card hit by a disaster still count for final scoring if they are visible (and without managing to get immunity from that particular disaster by the end of the game)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Eisenstein
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Yes, everything that is visible counts.

Greetings
Bernd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Bernd!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Santoro
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
I don't understand. What am I missing? If the card is hit by a disaster, the player need "to get immunity from that particular disaster by the end of the game". So, without this immunity, the points won't be visible, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PauloSantoro wrote:
I don't understand. What am I missing? If the card is hit by a disaster, the player need "to get immunity from that particular disaster by the end of the game". So, without this immunity, the points won't be visible, right?

If the points are covered by that particular catastrophe. Every catastrophe covers up a card in a different way by hiding some info and leaving some other visible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Santoro
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Drugo81 wrote:
PauloSantoro wrote:

If the points are covered by that particular catastrophe. Every catastrophe covers up a card in a different way by hiding some info and leaving some other visible.

Yes, I understand this, but there is no card with power points visible if you don't get immunity by the end of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PauloSantoro wrote:
Yes, I understand this, but there is no card with power points visible if you don't get immunity by the end of the game.

You're right, in my original question I pointed out both but I actually meant the population, since it is visible depending on the catastrophe. Sorry for the confusion.

My initial doubts was actually about ANY info that is still visible even after a card is hit by disaster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.