Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Puderbaugh
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H."

A 96 card expansion for Marvel Legendary. Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.was an animated television series that ran from 2013-2015. Hulk and his team live outside the town of Vista Verde and do battle against the Leader and other Villains to save their beloved town and the rest of the world.

Heroes

1) Hulk (14 Cards)

2) She-Hulk (14 Cards)

3) Red Hulk (14 Cards)

4) A-Bomb (14 Cards)

5) Skaar (14 Cards)

The Leader

Note: The Leader makes use of Shards from the Guardians of the Galaxy expansion.

Agents of C.R.A.S.H.

Technological Marvel

Scheme
Invisible Enemies (1)

Fictional Reality (1)

Bystander
Mayor Stan (1)

Keywords Used:
Artifact: Play this card in front of you. Don’t discard it at end of turn.

Coordinate: Set aside a Coordinate card in your hand face-up and then immediately draw a new card to replace it. While it is set aside, it’s considered “out of play.” That player can now play a virtual copy of the card you coordinated with them. (A virtual copy counts as playing the exact same card including its text, stats, and class symbol.) At the end of that player’s turn, put the card you Coordinated into YOUR discard pile.

Demolish: Reveal the top card of the Hero Deck, note it’s cost, and put it on the bottom of the Hero Deck. The Demolished player(s) discards one card with the same card as the revealed card.

Dodge: During your turn, you may discard this card from your hand to draw one card. Ignore all other text on the card you discarded. This does not count as “playing” a card.

Thrown Artifact
: Play this card in front of you. Don’t discard it at end of turn. During your turn, you may put this card on the bottom of your deck to use it’s ability.

Versatile X: When you play this character, it provides either Attack Points OR Recruit Points equal to its Versatile value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I liked most of these ideas when you first introduced them, and I still like the ideas when they're packaged together. That probably isn't a surprise.

I thought your idea for Red Hulk involved at least one card that had a risk for big rewards or it blew up in your face. In particular, I thought you had a card where you chose a number and if your deck's next card was that cost it gave a big boost, but if you were wrong, the card gets axed. Was that someone else's idea, did you decide to go with this idea instead, or did I just miss the card when skimming through your images?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Puderbaugh
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That must have been someone else. This is the first time I've posted the Hulks. I tried to convey that the team works well together, but there are times when they get into fights too (especially Red Hulk).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Puderbaugh
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I added two schemes although I am still testing them. Any feedback is welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
(Slaps head repeatedly)

Don't Feed the Green does lots of work on Hulk related stuff. I somehow combined you and him into one person because since I like his ideas and yours, so you must the same person. That makes sense, right?

Wait. It doesn't make sense.

You might want to check out his ideas if you haven't. The guy seems to know his stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database!

Nice! Like the show, watched it with my son a few times.

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Puderbaugh
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After play-testing some more, I updated a few of the cards today:

Hulk - Gamma Blaster and Snack Time
She-Hulk - Stunt Double and Gamma Gauntlets
Agents of CRASH - Sauron
Scheme - Fictional Reality

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.