Subject: Missing Tile Pieces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
living overseas
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought the game this past Black Friday weekend and discovered that I had duplicates of "The Gates" and "The Highlands" territories, and (more importantly) missing the territories: The Swamp, and The Moor.

I've contacted Matagot but haven't heard back from them yet. In the meantime, can anyone tell me what's on those missing territories??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Sorry for that.

Swamp: you cannot build citadels on the Swamp.
Moor: nothing.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dandylion Thirteen
msg tools
evilpanda wrote:
I've contacted Matagot but haven't heard back from them yet.

I had a few misprinted tiles in my box, and Matagot replaced them within a few days of receiving my email - I was really impressed. Hopefully you'll hear back from them soon, they seem to take customer service very seriously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
living overseas
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kris wrote:
Hello,

Sorry for that.

Swamp: you cannot build citadels on the Swamp.
Moor: nothing.

Hope that helps.

It does! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 16 territory tiles, all of them are unique.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
living overseas
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
So I played last night and there were 2 copies of some of the tiles in the game. Is that a mistake? We were really confused as to who would own the advantage cards as there was only 1 copy.

It happened to me as well and others from what I've found online. I've contacted Matagot but have yet to hear anything from them which is unfortunate. I like this game quite a lot and would like the territories promised to me with the purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.