United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure what's going on, but I have not received subscription notifications that I should have recently. In particular, I'm subscribed to The 381st Edition of the TGIF Poll and haven't received a notification even though there were 4 replies from other people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space is intentionally left empty]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott wrote:
Not sure what's going on, but I have not received subscription notifications that I should have recently. In particular, I'm subscribed to The 381st Edition of the TGIF Poll and haven't received a notification even though there were 4 replies from other people.
You are not the only one having this problem:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1682493/subscriptions-not-tr...
Though of course you won't get notified to responses in said thread even if you are subscribed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ze_German_Guy wrote:
Blott wrote:
You are not the only one having this problem:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1682493/subscriptions-not-tr...
Though of course you won't get notified to responses in said thread even if you are subscribed

Or this one apparently, I had to click here to find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.