Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Walker
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of Torpedo Run! for trade or sale. This is an extremely long box. If at all possible I would like to trade this game locally to avoid shipping. If you have any interest in completing your collection drop me a note. This game has a fairly low trade value in my opinion. So... if you have any interest, make me an offer. Otherwise, you may find this game on the thrift store finds geeklist soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Perry
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Ex-Term-In-Ate
mbmbmbmbmb
While shipping on this game would be problematic, you might be surprised to learn that this game sells routinely for $30-$40 on ebay if it is complete and the box is in good shape.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Anderson
United States
New Boston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Regai wrote:
While shipping on this game would be problematic, you might be surprised to learn that this game sells routinely for $30-$40 on ebay if it is complete and the box is in good shape.

That, and eBay buyers are more willing to pay the costs (even if they're high) required to ship it, since it's now "theirs" insofar as they own it.

Depending on the size, look for the cardboard boxes that guitars come in (go to such a shop). I suspect they'd be a reasonable fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Walker
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the advice. If no one is interested here, I may sell it on Ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.