3 Posts

VENOM Assault» Forums » Rules

Subject: Venom leaders health and tactical phase abilities that lower it rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike W
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playing my first game and had something come up that I wanted to be sure on.

I'm fighting Kamikaze(2 Health) at venom mountain defense(arctic). My freedom support includes tundra(tactical: lower venom leaders health by 1, 2 if in arctic)

Since freedom support uses their tactical support first, does this mean I can only lower kamikaze's health to 1 at this time, and then venom support abilities increase it from there, or does it go to 0 and increase from support abilities?

I'm guessing the former since leaders can never go below 1, but wanted to be sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Knight
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Preedatore wrote:
I'm playing my first game and had something come up that I wanted to be sure on.

I'm fighting Kamikaze(2 Health) at venom mountain defense(arctic). My freedom support includes tundra(tactical: lower venom leaders health by 1, 2 if in arctic)

Since freedom support uses their tactical support first, does this mean I can only lower kamikaze's health to 1 at this time, and then venom support abilities increase it from there, or does it go to 0 and increase from support abilities?

I'm guessing the former since leaders can never go below 1, but wanted to be sure.

You are correct, since Tundra Activates before any VENOM Support she would lower Kamikaze's health to 1 (as noted can't every go below) then any VENOM Support left after all Freedom Squadron Cards activate will apply their bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J S
msg tools
Does kamikaze's combat phase ability activate right after combat dice are rolled... or after applying freedom squadron's and venom support's abilities to the rolled dice ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.