GMT Games
United States
Hanford
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

For those of you who didn't get today's announcement via email, here's the link to the details of our new Euro-Friendly P500 Shipping Option.

Enjoy the games!

Gene

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent news Gene - thank you.

Let's get back into the latest listing and start ticking those boxes once again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Karlsson Mantel
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question about ordering games directly from your website. I am intersted about the new edition of Conquest in Paradise. If I order now from your site do I wait for a new p500 to be sucessfull or do I get the game now? What would the shippingcost be to sweden?

//Viktor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivor Bolakov
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brilliant news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Russo
Monaco
Monte-Carlo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tolchock wrote:
I have a question about ordering games directly from your website. I am intersted about the new edition of Conquest in Paradise. If I order now from your site do I wait for a new p500 to be sucessfull or do I get the game now? What would the shippingcost be to sweden?

//Viktor

Waiting for a new P500 no, there will be stock (I suppose so) after the P500 orders are shipped. But you probably won't have the P500 price, nor the EU-friendly shipping then (as it's P500 only for now).
You should contact the office ladies by chat or mail to see if you can still sneak into this P500 as it's currently shipping. Who knows?
If not, maybe wait for the beginning of year when the in-stock games will also benefit from the EU-friendly shipping. Only pending question, will there still be a stock at that time...! surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin W
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
Sprechen Sie Talk?
mbmbmbmbmb
I have chosen the new shipping method for Hitler's Reich but it states that shipping is $0.00 is that correct or will it change when the order is sent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alasdair Campbell
Scotland
Isle of Skye
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It will change when they charge your card before shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin W
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
Sprechen Sie Talk?
mbmbmbmbmb
cillmhor wrote:
It will change when they charge your card before shipping.

Excellent thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Lassnig
Switzerland
Satigny
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about us Swiss people? It's not the Euro-Zone... ;-D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Clifford
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

As an FYI, I was in contact with Second Chance Games about another matter yesterday and asked how long the new process took (eagerly awaiting Wing Leader: Supremacy ). They said that it usually takes around 4 weeks between GMT announcing shipping and the game arriving in the UK. ComancherĂ­a apparently arrived last week, so allowing for a bit of holiday season lag I'm hoping that WL: S will be arriving in the next week or so...

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay W
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So how much does the shipping come to on average?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Clifford
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JayOBedlam wrote:

Jay,

Churchill was $26, Liberty or Death $32.

Second Chance have confirmed on Consimworld that both should be despatched this week.

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay W
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nurglepus wrote:
JayOBedlam wrote:

Jay,

Churchill was $26, Liberty or Death $32.

Second Chance have confirmed on Consimworld that both should be despatched this week.

Andrew

Brilliant, thanks very much. I've just put in a P500 order for Unconditional Surrender 2nd Edition and the mounted map board, fingers crossed the shipping will work out around that mark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.