Popular Tags: [View All]
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hello! This is the designer again.

The second edition print is almost ready. Some of the components are updated in the second print, such as meeples, cubes, money, event/payoff cards, and a 2 player rule support has been added.

As promised, I am sending updated components for free (except for shipping) to everyone who is a 1st edition buyer.

Here is how it will work out:

- I will be sending new meeples, cubes, money, event/payoff cards, and player corporation cards.

- I will also be sending newly introduced "Industry Chips", which are like poker chips, to be used to count the number of industries each player has. This component is added after receiving lots of feedback from the players about how hard it is to count the number of industries in each competition phase.

- I am not sending the new rulebook. It is too heavy, and it increases shipping costs tenfold. I will only send 2 player rule support page (also available for download in files section), not the entire rulebook. There isn't even a single rule change in second print anyways. You can also download the 2nd print rulebook from files section if you are really into it (there are a few more examples in new rulebook, and some rule wordings are made better).

- All you need to do is to contact me via private message (from this site) and send me ($5 for europe, $6 for US) via paypal and give me your address. No other requirements.

Send the money to : vickytelevca@gmail.com

Please send the PM in this format:

Hello I'm xxxx, and I'm contacting for components upgrades. I sent the money through paypal.
Here is my address: .....

This way, we will not need to text back and forth, and you will typically receive this reply and get the items within few weeks:

Hello, I sent the items. I hope you will like the new components.

(Or, you can just wait for the next year's spiel, and meet me there and take the new components for free.)

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hello again! Designer here.

We are closing the window for upgrading the 1st edition with new components because we ran out of extra game components.

So please don't send money anymore through paypal and if you do, we just will return it back

Thank you very much.
Can

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.