Gabor Ironat
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello guys, this is my first post, and well, i am just getting in this hobby.

Recently my wife and i started on this hobby, first we played uno, then scrabble, after that it was pandemic, mysterium, ticket to ride and we are waiting for Eldritch Horror to arrive in the mail box.

This is an expensive hobby, so we decided to sleeve the cards.

Do you have any suggestions on the sleeves we should get for those games? (except uno lol)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Card Sleeve Sizes for Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
The website http://www.skybluepink.com may sell the sleeves that you are looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Heisenberg
Spain
Death Star
A galaxy far, far away
flag msg tools
"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."
badge
"Say my name"
mbmbmbmbmb
Tanori wrote:
Hello guys, this is my first post, and well, i am just getting in this hobby.

Recently my wife and i started on this hobby, first we played uno, then scrabble, after that it was pandemic, mysterium, ticket to ride and we are waiting for Eldritch Horror to arrive in the mail box.

This is an expensive hobby, so we decided to sleeve the cards.

Do you have any suggestions on the sleeves we should get for those games? (except uno lol)

Don't go crazy sleeving everything, it will become even more expensive. Unless you use cheap penny sleeves, which I personally hate.

FFG make awesome, expensive sleeves. Ultra Pro Pro-fit are good, thinner, precise and a bit cheaper, yet much better than "penny" sleeves.

Give penny sleeves a try anyway. If you like them, more power to you. They really are cheap.

In my experience I've spent more in sleeves than the actual cost of a few brand new games.

Then again some games go out/are out of print. Those I sleeve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.