Popular Tags: convention [+] uk [+] [View All]
Gavin Tyler
United Kingdom
Port Isaac
Cornwall
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Who is coming to the UK Games Expo this weekend in Birmingham UK?

Its the first time for this show and it looks promising, its supposed to be really big with loads of games and traders! I'm going to to be hosting some games all weekend!

It will feature miniature games, board games and some cards games too - a bit of everything!

The UK Games Expo which will take place at the The Clarendon Suites, Stirling Road (off Hagley Road), Edgbaston, Birmingham (UK), June 2nd-3rd, 2007.

http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jackson Pope
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there demoing and selling the last few copies of my first game: Border Reivers and launching our second game: It's Alive! by Yehuda Berlinger. Swing by our stand in room Stirling 6 (upstairs next to the bar) to try them out or buy a copy.

Cheers,

Jack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Ingram
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there both days running the Days of Wonder tournaments:-
Saturday - Memoir 44
Sunday - BattleLore

Can't imagine I'll get much spare time for trying new games and browsing round the Expo but we have the Saturday night gaming room (at the nearby Thistle Hotel) lined up for some open gaming so I'll at least get my gaming fix there.

Looking forward to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
I rather like Talisman
badge
The Wanderer
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a big list of 50+ peeps in this thread - http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/160073/page/6

I'm going to be setting off in an hour or so as I have a bit to get sorted (people to meet, places to go etc!)

I'm really looking forward to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Severs
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.