4 Posts

Kemet» Forums » Rules

Subject: Teleportation DI card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Moore

California
msg tools
I've read some other threads, but I'm not sure on what the total cost is to teleport when using the movement action with the Teleportation DI card.

If I use the movement action, do I pay 2 to teleport and then pay 1 to use the DI card to teleport to an obelisk (3 total)? OR Do use the movement action and pay 1 to use the DI card to teleport to an obelisk (1 total)?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko J
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mb
If you teleport with the help of a pyramid, it costs 2 prayer as per rulebook page 5. If you teleport with a card you pay and do whatever the card says:

Quote:
Cost: 1
Effect: teleport a troop onto an obelisk. Played as part of a movement action.

So you'd end up paying 1 prayer, since you're using a card with cost of 1 and not a pyramid specific action with cost of 2.

Rules pdf

DI tiles pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernardo Zahav
Brazil
flag msg tools
But, if using the card, do you have to teleport from a pyramid? or you can teleport from anywhere in the map to an obelisk?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bbrik wrote:
But, if using the card, do you have to teleport from a pyramid? or you can teleport from anywhere in the map to an obelisk?

Anywhere. Otherwise the card would be dreadful!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.