Vieira de Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
YINZI
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, please help me here.

1) When a player blockades a score he must replace the coffee sack of the same type with one of he's own. If the player hasn't any coffee sacks of the same type i presume that he cannot block the score;

2) When a player chooses to score he must take the coffee sack and put it on the highest unnoccupied cell space of the score track. Than he must replace the the sack from one of he's own:
a) He can choose the one he wants?
b) he must replace with one of the same type of the one that was scored?

BTW, if either way, the player, has no more coffee sacks, he must draw randomly one from de black bag. When all 5 of them are drawn, what happens?
a) players without coffee sacks in stock can still score but don't replace them?
b) or they cannot score anymore?

Bye & thanks in advance for any help here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
1)Correct, make sure you save sacks for later in the game to block higher scoring due to paths and ships.

2)You replace the sack with one of ANY COLOUR from your stash (or the bag if you are out).

3)I'm not sure on this one, and its never come up.

Hope that helps,

Rich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Oliver
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fs1973 wrote:
BTW, if either way, the player, has no more coffee sacks, he must draw randomly one from de black bag. When all 5 of them are drawn, what happens?
a) players without coffee sacks in stock can still score but don't replace them?
b) or they cannot score anymore?

I haven't seen this happen yet but my guess would be that if someone had scored that many coffee sacks, they would have scored nearly enough to end the game (if they hadn't ended the game already). So the five sacks left over in the bag seem like they would be enough.

I guess that if they were blocked too many times then maybe they hadn't scored much, but as was noted above, the other players need to block with the same color of sack. Every block adds another sack to the "front" of the score track which is moving the game towards its end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Nip
Hong Kong
Taipo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fs1973 wrote:
When all 5 of them are drawn, what happens?

I've never gone into such situation.
Have you been in this situation? How did you accomplish it? surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.