Hide
1 Posts

Myth: Shores of Kanis» Forums » Sessions

Subject: The first quest on the shores of Kanis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ahura Mazda
msg tools
Well, despite having played with the swashbuckler, the outsider, the acolyte and the apprentice, Imthought of putting this session here, since I used the SK tiles.

I used two tiles a 4x6 and a 6x6 (separately but the 4x6 was the corridor that led to the sarcophagus room 6x6).

The quest insued was the stolen treasure one. Basically i imagined the grubbers had stolen the merchant and had taken the chest back to the "pyramid" which they had occupied.

So, on the 4x6 tile the party found 8 Okis (i just wanted to try out the new guys) and the rolling boulders trap.
In 2 turns the little guys were completely decimated, with good cards and rolls, giving plenty of time to get the sarcophagus open and escape into the big room.
In the sarcophagus were a dagger, a mace, a staff and a bladed gauntlet (new item).

After fleding the boulders, our heroes were trapped inside the big room with lots of grubbers and their lair, as well as the stolen stuff.

This is where things got a bit loooooong and we spent 7-8 turns mowing down grubbers. We were lucky that the grubbers missed almost everything (we only took like 6 points of damage between the heroes), but the guys just kept popping up over and over... (we were using the Alli darkness deck and let me tell you is spawns like crazy, during events and during spawns).

Luckily the swashbuckler proved a mean killing machine with the dash/interrupt stack/rush. It generated loads of threat killing 6 guys in one turn(which would be quickly replenished).

The apprentice also killed a lot and gained plenty of threat to go around.

The acolyte did not attack that much, sticking to one or two guys, which was also the case with the outsider.

The outsider did manage to control ap and darkness very well and we only trigered 6 darkness phases I think.
I was hoping more of an attack guy for the outsider, but it didn't happen that way.

In the end and after about 4 hours (with set up, choosing the quest and packing everything back) the heroes managed to eliminate the grubber threat, decimating dozens upon dozens of grubbers that kept pouring out of the lair, which was thoroughly destroyed.
They escaped the pyramid through a hidden back passage and took the stuf over to the merchant which rewarded them nicely. They even changed the dagger for a shortsword and bought a mystical cloak.

All in all it was an easy challenge and the guys will surely be returning for more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.