David Bush
United States
Radiant
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just tried to post a comment to a specific game entry of a geeklist. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/21982 The preview page worked fine, but when I posted, the comment did not appear. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I use Mozilla 1.7.13 under W98SE.

I don't think the geeklist owner has blocked comments because there are plenty of other comments there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This geeklist has two pages of comments. Your comment is there (twice) on the second page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Tardiff
United States
Lewiston
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you hit "comment" on a geeklist item, your comment will be tied to that item. If you hit "reply" on a geeklist item's comment, your post will get tied to the list itself, and not that item.

I'm pretty sure this is just a bug and will (hopefully) be worked out pretty soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bush
United States
Radiant
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your help! I moved my post to where I wanted it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmb
mattyt91 wrote:
If you hit "comment" on a geeklist item, your comment will be tied to that item. If you hit "reply" on a geeklist item's comment, your post will get tied to the list itself, and not that item.

I'm pretty sure this is just a bug and will (hopefully) be worked out pretty soon.

This is fixed now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.