Subject: Rebellion Event rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernhard Vierthaler
Austria
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1.) It says: "You take control of the island Group." So I exchange one village there with one of mine?

2.) It says: "Replace any one Unit with one of your own." What type of unit do I have to put there? And what if there is no unit?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McPartland
United States
Jessup
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Oliver Hazard Perry leader counter from Amateurs, To Arms! by Clash of Arms Games.
badge
Warrior Band counter for Conquest of Paradise by GMT Games.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bernhard Vierthaler wrote:
1.) It says: "You take control of the island Group." So I exchange one village there with one of mine?

Yes. And rotate the tile so that it faces the same way as your Home Island Group tile.

2.) It says: "Replace any one Unit with one of your own." What type of unit do I have to put there?

You get to look at the units that are there, pick any one of them, and exchange it for the same unit in your color.

2.)And what if there is no unit?

Then you get none. It was a very small rebellion.

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neko flying
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why do we still need to rotate the islands in the second edition, when we can tell who the owner is from the colour of the wooden pieces?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McPartland
United States
Jessup
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Oliver Hazard Perry leader counter from Amateurs, To Arms! by Clash of Arms Games.
badge
Warrior Band counter for Conquest of Paradise by GMT Games.
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, you really don't have to if you'd rather not bother. That's just my OCD talking... blush

Kevin

edit: but it is important to place Aotearoa correctly to make The South Island Advanced Rule work correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neko flying
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for your OCD, but we didn't do it with first edition either! :D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard Vierthaler
Austria
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KMcPartland wrote:

Yes. And rotate the tile so that it faces the same way as your Home Island Group tile.

2.) It says: "Replace any one Unit with one of your own." What type of unit do I have to put there?

You get to look at the units that are there, pick any one of them, and exchange it for the same unit in your color.

2.)And what if there is no unit?

Then you get none. It was a very small rebellion.

Kevin

Thank you for the response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José Antonio Rivero
Spain
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Gran Canaria- Canary Islands
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those "unlucky" ones who dont have the second edition game, instead of being rotating tiles you can use color cubes for each player. In every controled islands players place one of his cubes on the tile , that way it is very easy and practical to distinguish all empires along the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.