Zac Reed
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Hello all, I just wanted to share with you that the Ohio Gaming Brigade (disclosure, I'm one of 3 owners there) is running Watch the Skies! a megagame by Jim Wallman on January 28th at Star City Brewing Company in Miamisburg, Ohio. If you already know what that is and are interested you can find tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ohio-gaming-brigade-presents-wa...

First off, what's a megagame?

A megagame is several board games and a roleplaying game smashed together and played by a lot of people all at the same time over 8 or so hours. SU&SD has an amazing video showing off the original Watch the Skies

Is there going to be a lot of people?

Hopefully! Megagames typically sell out and we have the capacity for 67 people, which includes nine aliens, ten control members, and three media-team members, the remaining 45 players are split up on teams of five which represent nine different countries

How much is it?

For 8 hours of gaming as well as a sandwich, chips, and a beverage (beer or soda from Star City Brewing Company) tickets are just $35.

Why are you posting it here?

Tickets have been selling out really fast and at the time of posting there are only 16 tickets left, I wanted to let people know in the most efficient way possible.

Where can I find more?
I'll be here to answer any questions as well as we have blog posts and additional information at www.ohiogamingbrigade.com

Thank you so much for your time! Hope to see you in January!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hayes
United States
Alliance
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
If I wasn't 4 hours away. Sounds fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heenan
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks fun! Myself and two friends have bought tickets!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kluck
United States
Hudson
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's getting closer and closer to the Twin Cities...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.