Subject: Looking for SLC board gamers to hang with during holiday break rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ahsoka Tano

Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey,

I'm visiting my parents in SLC, Utah during the holiday break (Dec. 20-27), and would love to meet up with some other non-Mormorn, left-leaning board gamers while I'm there. I hear there's some great new bars and game stores, and it'd be great to visit them. I'm in my mid-30s and my favorite games include Eldritch Horror, RoboRally, Netrunner, Codenames, and Inis- and there's so much out there I haven't yet gotten a chance to play!

Reply or message me if you are an awesome person in that area or know awesome people in that area.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron G Beck
United States
Woods Cross
Utah
flag msg tools
www.PlayTGames.com
badge
A Sniper Approach to T-Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to Utah. I can't help you with the non-Mormon requirement. I started a little community on www.playtgames.com to get people together on a game-by-game basis. I've got a few matches for Inis, but not Netrunner or Codenames. Is your "want to play" section here on BGG up to date? If so, I will happily try to get you a gaming group for that specific game. Cam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.