Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
Thursday June 42nd,

Or so they say. They also say "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star." That star is Andromeda! From the dark disk like the monolith from 2001 it springs forth life and victory, but also mire and ick! The "Black Puck of Destiny" is chaos in it's purest form. From it John Locke find his father, into it Hiro ends up in Feudal Japan, but deep inside it's dark heart dwells Cthulhu and his dark spawns of madness. And too look inside, even for a moment, one may lose even the most stoic of people!

Yes, I played Andromeda last night. Nothing beats the call of the "Shake and Bake".

SHAKE AND BAKE!

It's one game that has transcended Randomness into pure Chaos. Yet it's still so entertaining to play. Nothing beats the feeling when all the other players exclaim, "yep it's yellow"(My color). Sweet gods of destiny, victory!

Give, Take, Shake and Bake. Andromeda always delivers, but at what cost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
The Cosmic Ashtray is cool.

Agreed. Thanks for the reminder. I think I'll pull it out with the in-laws tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Huzonfirst
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Best hobby, with the best people in the world. Gaming is the best!
mbmbmbmbmb
AnakinOU wrote:
I think I'll pull it out with the in-laws tonight.

Ick. Now that's what I call chaos!

P.S. I mildly disagree with Michael's premise. To wit: the Ashtray blows chunks. But then, I subscribe to the theory that Chaos is Satan's spawn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.