Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan Overbay
United States
Frankfort
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I might be over thinking this. And couldn't find the answer in other posts.

If a card has an ability that says if you take X damage/horror then x. Such as Agnes card ability (After 1 or more horror is placed on Agnes deal 1 damage). Is that damage that she (Agnes) takes and puts on her card or if I defer damage to an ally does that count as damage to Agnes (me the player)? In other words does the damage have to go (in this case to Agnus) on her card to get the ability? I ran across this with a certain card and Roland as well but don't have it in front of me to look.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Broom
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Because it specifies that it is damage placed on Agnes then it has to be damage she has taken. Any damage assigned and then dealt to an Ally has not been placed on her so it won't trigger her ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Overbay
United States
Frankfort
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Thats how I had been playing. But wanted to make sure..... It would certainly make it easier to play the other way!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.