Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » Rules

Subject: Toxic blood spray, melee rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Multiple survivors are in a zone with 5 toxic zombies.

One survivor has chainsaw and gas mask. The survivor gets 5 hits and kills 5 toxic zombies.

Does he absorb all five toxic spray points or does it have to be divided amongst the survivors.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
eharding wrote:
Multiple survivors are in a zone with 5 toxic zombies.

One survivor has chainsaw and gas mask. The survivor gets 5 hits and kills 5 toxic zombies.

Does he absorb all five toxic spray points or does it have to be divided amongst the survivors.


Divided amongst survivors.

My answer was incorrect, see below.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What confuses me is page 4 of the rule book...

1- Upon elimination, a Toxic Zombie inflicts 1 Wound
on its assailant if they are both in the same Zone. This
is called a Toxic Blood Spray. Toxic Blood Sprays are
Zombie attacks.

If the survivor with the chainsaw is the assailant, I would think each wound go to him and with the gas mask, he would be fine?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
eharding wrote:
What confuses me is page 4 of the rule book...

1- Upon elimination, a Toxic Zombie inflicts 1 Wound
on its assailant if they are both in the same Zone. This
is called a Toxic Blood Spray. Toxic Blood Sprays are
Zombie attacks.

If the survivor with the chainsaw is the assailant, I would think each wound go to him and with the gas mask, he would be fine?


My bad, you are correct in that the "toxic spray" only affects the attacker.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The other survivors are clever enough to move out of the way of a man with a chainsaw, even though they jump in the way of a man with a gun.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephanie Baynes wrote:
The other survivors are clever enough to move out of the way of a man with a chainsaw, even though they jump in the way of a man with a gun.


laugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks folks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.