Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I was very surprised that the only printed point value reference in the game was in a tiny, folded rules sheet. This is something all players need to see at all times. I went back to the print-and-play to make reference cards and then laminated them. Why was something like this omitted when it was on the print-and-play board?

Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Fairclough
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hi Lee,

The print and play originally had all of the rules on the board, but were separated onto the rules sheet when I made it into a cloth. For a mixture of reasons such as dimensions, design, practicality and portability.

Laminated reference cards sounds like a great idea for those who can't see the rules from where they're sitting and I'll see if I can put together a printable version for those who want them too.

Out of interest, what size did you make them? Do they fit okay into the bag?

Cheers,

Toby
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The printouts are about 57 mm x 89 mm. Although the printouts are rectangular, I put them in badge laminating sleeves that have rounded corners. I can post a picture if you want me to. A set of four score cards fit back in the bag.

Lee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Fairclough
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Sounds great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

There seemed to be a grammatical error. The first part of the card is missing a plural and "of", but I just copied from the PNP. The final laminated card is 65 mm x 95 mm.

Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.