Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DGenerateKane
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's apparently out now, but unless I'm blind there isn't a BGG listing. What gives?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Sanders
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
what makes you say that?
I know there were a few rumored "preorder" pages, but I don't think any of those turned into an actual "in stock" page.
e.g. http://www.miniaturemarket.com/cat27702.html marks as "new arrival", but it's actually "out of stock" with no photo or details, so I guess it's just an automated thing.
http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games-preorder_board_g... still shows "preorder" with no further details.

and there is nothing about it on the Fall Street Dates page: http://www.catalystgamelabs.com/2016/11/23/fall-street-dates...

in fact, I don't think I ever found any official mention of Corporate Raid, only rumors building around these mysterious "preorder" pages..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a Catalyst post on Facebook from Nov 21 that indicated they were working on a new print run of the base game, as well as a new expansion. But it didn't sound like they were close to finished yet:

"plots for a campaign have been drawn up, rules are being designed, art is being planned--the whole deal!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cross
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A 'campaign' sounds like an intriguing development...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DGenerateKane
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ItaiSanders wrote:
what makes you say that?
I know there were a few rumored "preorder" pages, but I don't think any of those turned into an actual "in stock" page.
e.g. http://www.miniaturemarket.com/cat27702.html marks as "new arrival", but it's actually "out of stock" with no photo or details, so I guess it's just an automated thing.
http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games-preorder_board_g... still shows "preorder" with no further details.

and there is nothing about it on the Fall Street Dates page: http://www.catalystgamelabs.com/2016/11/23/fall-street-dates...

in fact, I don't think I ever found any official mention of Corporate Raid, only rumors building around these mysterious "preorder" pages..

Ah, I see. I was basing it on Miniature Market since they sent me an email saying it was released.

jasonwocky wrote:
There was a Catalyst post on Facebook from Nov 21 that indicated they were working on a new print run of the base game, as well as a new expansion. But it didn't sound like they were close to finished yet:

"plots for a campaign have been drawn up, rules are being designed, art is being planned--the whole deal!"

Good to know about the reprint, I asked for the base game for Christmas but it doesn't sound like I'm getting it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DGenerateKane
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I just put on hold the only copy Miniature Market had in stock this morning. So once my preorders are released this month (hopefully) I'll release it as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Senn
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonwocky wrote:

There was an update on FB as well.

Its 100% going to happen. But its all in planning phase.

Not sure how long that will take though. Considering the art is recycled art from the SR pnp game and books.

Im excited though.

Still confused on what took them so long to pursue and build an expansion to what maybe their most successful game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Flanagan
United States
Santa Cruz
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grove123 wrote:

Im excited though.

Still confused on what took them so long to pursue and build an expansion to what maybe their most successful game.

Not to mention the real lack communication and feedback from Catalyst with regard to any info about this game and its expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grove123 wrote:
jasonwocky wrote:

There was an update on FB as well.

Its 100% going to happen. But its all in planning phase.

Not sure how long that will take though. Considering the art is recycled art from the SR pnp game and books.

Im excited though.

I think they're a pretty small company, and tbh I've spent hundreds on their PnP game materials (and I'm sure others have too). So I'm not sure what their most successful game actually is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Eklund
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonwocky wrote:

Great news! Can't wait for that.. blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Christensen
United States
SLC
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature Market claims to have the expansion in stock and as a new arrival. I ordered mine today. The number of available copies is dropping fast though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ericdrum wrote:
Miniature Market claims to have the expansion in stock and as a new arrival. I ordered mine today. The number of available copies is dropping fast though.

Assuming a repetition of this post: Re: Corporate Raid Expansion, you're about to receive a 'database is wrong' email shortly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Christensen
United States
SLC
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that's what I'm expecting although I tried anyhow since the last time I wasn't one of the people who got the incorrect notification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DGenerateKane
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ericdrum wrote:

They don't have it, they already emailed me about it nearly a week ago when I tried to push it and a couple other held orders through. They claimed there was a miscommunication between them and their distributor, and the game they got was not Corporate Raid. They claim they will have it "soon" however. As to why they still list it as a new arrival is beyond me, I already gave them my two cents on that. Miniature Market has screwed up several of my orders now, so I'm less than happy with them. Oh, by the way, I had to actually ask for my money back, they were just going to hold on to it as a preorder. So none of my orders shipped since I no longer met the minimum for free shipping. Ugh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Christensen
United States
SLC
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got an email stating:
"I have unfortunately been informed by our warehouse that we are out of stock of Shadowrun Crossfire: Corporate Raid Expansion. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this inventory error may cause. A refund has been submitted to our accounting department for this order. Please let me know if there is anything further I may assist you with and thank you for choosing Miniature Market!"

I wonder if they'll make any changes or if this is just going to be a bi-weekly occurrence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Flanagan
United States
Santa Cruz
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ericdrum wrote:
"I have unfortunately been informed by our warehouse that we are out of stock of Shadowrun Crossfire: Corporate Raid Expansion. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this inventory error may cause. A refund has been submitted to our accounting department for this order. Please let me know if there is anything further I may assist you with and thank you for choosing Miniature Market!"

I got the same response

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DGenerateKane
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ericdrum wrote:

I wonder if they'll make any changes or if this is just going to be a bi-weekly occurrence.

Looks like they fixed it, by completely deleting the listing. It isn't even available for preorder anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the developers had publicly stated that the game was still in the early development stages only a couple weeks earlier, so I'm not sure what you guys expected ;P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
House Rules
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
Don't follow me! I'm lost.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was another one that snagged a Shadowrun Crossfire: Corporate Raid Expansion on Miniature Market. Was so happy. That has since been cancelled as it was an error. I was told the company cancelled it. Not sure if that was just for now, but it was presented as it wasn't coming out at all. CSI still has it coming out in the next month or so and with pre-orders still up. If it has just started into development, it will be more than a month...or maybe it will be never. The lack of an entry on BGG makes me concerned. There is word it will for sure happen on the Shadowrun Crossfire forum. So I have no idea at this point...just wait and see I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Sanders
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
am I the only one who find it a bit ironic that the whole Shadowrun franchise, which deals with corrupted corporates and shady deals, is handled by CatalystLabs like some sort of a top-secret operation?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ItaiSanders wrote:
am I the only one who find it a bit ironic that the whole Shadowrun franchise, which deals with corrupted corporates and shady deals, is handled by CatalystLabs like some sort of a top-secret operation?

Ironic isn't the right term, I'd say fitting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathius Nightingale
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
theflan045 wrote:
Grove123 wrote:

Im excited though.

Not to mention the real lack communication and feedback from Catalyst with regard to any info about this game and its expansions.

Couldn't agree more. Absolutely abysmal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Crossfire is such an amazing game that I'm willing to put up with the lack of communication. There's plenty of other games to play, and when new Crossfire content comes out it's like Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen
United States
Montgomery
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SpoDaddy wrote:
Crossfire is such an amazing game that I'm willing to put up with the lack of communication. There's plenty of other games to play, and when new Crossfire content comes out it's like Christmas.

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Sanders
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
SpoDaddy wrote:

Christmas is not the right term. You know when Christmas is coming. I'm looking for something more random, like winning the lottery

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.