Subject: Commissioned vs. Kings of Israel rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry Gergich
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hello everyone!

I have done some research on these two games: Kings of Israel, and Commissioned.

I have never played either, and I am wondering if anybody has played one or the other or both, and could give me an opinion on them? Also, if you have played both which did you enjoy more or which is the better game?

I am looking to purchase one of the two, so any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f h
msg tools
I own both, but I've only played KoI so far. If you have played/like Pandemic you pretty much know how KoI is going to play. There is one interesting twist though in sense occasionally you know something is going to happen in a couple of game turns so you can plan for it... a little bit. Most of the time I found there wasn't enough time to help mitigate what you knew was coming so it wasn't very different than drawing a random event and doing it then. Nice mechanism though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.