Cody Guindon
Canada
Elliot Lake
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now this is a cool game!

Yet another game which is totally under-rated and comes up with a low score on the BGG. Well MAAAAYBE this game doesn't have deep strategy... heck it doesn't even really let you think ahead one turn, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't have high points in the only category that really matters - FUN!

Components
Well you're getting a lovely.. no, actually, it's a rather ugly box. Ugly color anyway but it does have cool art on the front. Made my girlfriend buy it for me anyway as I had never even heard of it. Inside the box you're looking at 2 decks of high quality card with hilarious text's and even more hilarious drawings. If you're a fan of the zombies!!! cards from the zombies!!! games you'll be right into these too. But as I said, no board. This is a card game only. oh, you also get an instruction manual that is also - get ready - Hilarious.

6/9 ducks

Gameplay
The game is fast, furious, frustrating. A little alliteration, i think its a good writing technique. Anyway, the more players the better for this game. You flip open a door (the top card of the dungeon deck) and deal with whats behind it. Curse's curse you, monsters fight you, everything else you just pick up to play later.
SOunds simple because it is. you win if you get from level 1 to 10. You beat a monster - you level up. There are many ways you lose levels as well and they're mostly hilarious. the theme of this game!

Ok so with your level and your weapons you have to be higher than the monsters level to beat it and go up a level. if you cant handle it, invite someone else to help you on whatever terms you like. This gets interesting and presents strategy in that you have to decide when to help people to score some treasure or leave them to die because they are getting to strong.

The game is a screw your neighbour type, and if you're ok with that you're going to get a lot out of this game. Lots of ups and downs, and lots of laughs!

7/11 shrieking geeks

Longevity
I've owned the game for weeks now and it's hit the table.. a lot. The games are quick enough for filler, or to just play 2 or 3 in a row. It can get repetitive but the expansions are very nice and numerous. Your group, if they share a good sense of humour, will always be up for a game of this especially in transition to or coming off of a more heavy game. beer and pretzels at its best!

5/8 sex changes

In closing, i highly recommend this. Its price wise, simple to teach, easy to play, its funny, its different, its got so many good qualities and I can't think of many bad ones so if you havent yet, join the converted and pick up this little box of brilliant. I think im going to snuggle with it. right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Lloyd
United States
North Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice little review. This game quickly became a favorite filler game for my group. As with any game, it really all depends on the group, however. For a 3-4 player game with some (but not deep) strategy, we get a kick out of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.