Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Midnight Masks setup question (apologies if duplicated) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kent Beeson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Hi! I was a little confused about setup for The Midnight Masks, but I didn't want to go through a bunch of posts for fear of spoilers. Again, sorry if this has been asked before.

Apparently there is only 1 Agenda card and 2 Acts cards for this scenario? (As opposed to the 3 each for The Gathering.) Or am I missing cards?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yury M
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 agenda and 1 act cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yury M
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always check http://arkhamdb.com where there are the full list of Core Set cards and comments/FAQ for them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Lehotai
Slovakia
Piešťany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When in doubt, check the card numbers. The scenario reference card is #120, agenda + act cards are #121 to #123, followed by a location #124.
It usually helps to assume nothing, so number of act/agenda cards from other scenario(s) don't matter at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Beeson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Right! I always get the names mixed up.

Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Beeson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Good call, Vladimir. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jensen
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vladimir17 wrote:
When in doubt, check the card numbers. The scenario reference card is #120, agenda + act cards are #121 to #123, followed by a location #124.
It usually helps to assume nothing, so number of act/agenda cards from other scenario(s) don't matter at all.

Card numbers have been helpful as well.

One time in LoTR my encounter cards got all mixed. I had no clue how I was going to resort them. Aha! The card numbers! A pain staking process but necessary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.