Popular Tags: [View All]
Austin Smith
United States
Great Barrington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Im sure this has been asked somewhere, but haven't found it yet:
We busted out ashes again after quite awhile so I'm a little rusty. On cards with "Spell Guard," that just protects that particular spell right, not the card it's attached to? For Instance, using Jessa's "Fear" to take out a Jaguar with Massive growth attached to it. Massive Growth doesn't stop that from happen because the Spell Guard just protects the spell itself right? And if it doesn't protect it, when you return the jaguar to the players conjuration deck, would the alteration spell be discarded or returned to their hand as well, (assuming it isn't the end of the round so we can disregard "fleeting")?

My other question is not rules related. Ive been just starting to get into more custom deck creation. I can't believe i haven't seen a PDF file of some kind of template for entering/ or printing and writing in a custom deck. Some sort of basic doc set up to fill in phoenixborn, first 5, conjuration, dice pool, actual 30 cards, etc. I know this would be easy to do on excel at the bare minimum, i also know plaid hat has a system on their site to enter them. I was hoping for some basic one you could print out and keep with the ashes box, just different deck creations, or at least until and app came out on the phone, i.e. x-wing miniatures squad builders and so forth. I figured BGG would definitely have a PDF someone already made for that purpose. AM i missing it, or just lazy?
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Stiles
United States
Brandon
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The spell only-- the jaguar would need Magic Guard

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/images/games/ashes/faq.pdf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.