Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are cards in the expansion like the "voodoo shaman", which do have the same symbol twice on it (encounter type).

The question now is, if the card also counts twice in respect to achievements. From textual description point of view, it does still count as one, i.e. the number of encounters of the specified type are count. From iconographic point of view, the number of collected icons count, so it counts twice.

BTW I also don't know exactly how to handle Cards with multiple Icons on it in general. The rule book is not explicit on that AFAIK. They count as different encounter types at the same time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias F.
Germany
flag msg tools
From my point of view they count as different encounter types at the same time (why shouldn't they?) and therefore they count also as multiple cards for achievements.
I see your problem. It's also possible that they count as 1 and you have to choose. But in my opinion they are different types at the same time because they also generate multiple tokens - 1 for each type.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Zyl
South Africa
cape town
Western Cape
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Voodoo Shaman counts as two villain icons for Achievements, and generates two Feat tokens at the Location, when placed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.