Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules Errors - Gammar, Punctuation, etc. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Johnson
United States
California
flag msg tools
As I've been reading the rules, I've noticed a number of errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation within the text. I realize that many of these errors are due to the translation process. Are the designers interested in and/or expecting feedback about such issues, or should we assume that they have people on this and it will all be sorted out before final printing? I'm interested in forwarding things I've found and if others do the same, I'm sure all errors will be caught before final printing. The question is, should I?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
arah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They will proofread it, but any help is always welcome. Actually, proofreading technically is done by many people as one person may not find every single mistake.

Also, the rules may be expanded, reworded, etc. so that this proofreading is not going to be the last.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
spartan67 wrote:
As I've been reading the rules, I've noticed a number of errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation within the text. I realize that many of these errors are due to the translation process. Are the designers interested in and/or expecting feedback about such issues, or should we assume that they have people on this and it will all be sorted out before final printing? I'm interested in forwarding things I've found and if others do the same, I'm sure all errors will be caught before final printing. The question is, should I?

The rules released during the KS were a beta version. We have a team dedicated for finalizing them and sorting out the issues you stressed out. Anyway, any help is welcome

Thank you very much for your support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.