Popular Tags: [View All]
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know, I know, it's totally ridiculous discussing what's next in the pipeline when we just got the game out of the shrinkwrap. What can I say? this is the 'Geek . Anyway, I don't think it'll do any harm chatting about the future possibilities of the game, and sure it will be entertaining.

I still have to try the character decks which I just sleeved so far, and I am certainly thrilled for the upcoming campaign deck, but having already a few games under my belt (several of them solitaire, which I am not usually a fan of, but here it works really great) I think I would very much like an expansion with more plain faction cards. I think right now every faction has about 18 or so different cards, which is a good number for a start but in the long run we'll need a little more variety.

I guess we can expect a similar product to what is already published for Star Realms, both in distribution model and content, so my most anticipated stuff would be:

- two-faction cards, after SR:United I hope this is a given.

- I very much like Heroes in SR, but here we already have characters in the form of champions. So maybe we could have the same mechanic (cheap 1-use card) in the form of, I don't know, disposable items perhaps? Magic scrolls, potion vials, you get the picture

- And lastly, and I know this is totally silly, but I would love if they grow the fantasy bestiary of the game. Minotaurs, griffins, elementals and krakens, all sort of creatures. Mechanically it's not important of course, but I love playing with those gorgeous fantasy pictures and the more the merrier.

so, any other things you would like to see?

EDIT: typos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll get items through the campaign already.

I wonder if they'll first release new characters, new campaign scenarios, or new content for the trade deck. Or everything at once in a single giant box.

Or event cards that no one saw coming

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
You'll get items through the campaign already.

I saw an item card in one of the campaign previews but I think it was one of the artifacts they gave away as bonus content. I have five of these, and they work like an action, play and discard. I was thinking more of something like SR heroes, cheap cards with a sacrifice effect which may come handy in the market row for those occasions when you have 1 gold left to spare.

One thing I would like to know is if any of the campaign cards will be useable outside the expansion in regular games. Is there any info on that?

Quote:
Or event cards that no one saw coming

Yeah they also did events for SR, so who knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nikolaos Kamoudis
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1)Sure they gona add some actions to expend enemy champions so you can attack directly and to keep cards for the next turn and not discard them.

2)For new class dont know but so far
-thief he works well with discard cards.
-warrior he works well with dmg cards.
-ranger he works well with take cards to top of deck and some draw.
-wizard he works well with fire gems items and actions.
-cleric he works well with champions.

some new class so he can benefit the new actions
to keep cards and/or expend enemy champions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
kounabi22 wrote:
1)Sure they gona add some actions to expend enemy champions so you can attack directly and to keep cards for the next turn and not discard them.

I don't know if it will be used as a power in an expansion, but one of the campaign cards, shown in the latest KS update, says all your champions come into play exhausted.

(from https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1172937197/hero-realms-...)

EDIT: typo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Wasson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
DAD JOKES
badge
Never trot when you can prance.
mbmbmbmbmb
More champion tech. Something that exhausts your opponent's champions on your turn, leaving them vulnerable and making them skip one turn of use. More effects that play with champion damage. Maybe a "poison" type effect that makes damage carry over for one turn.

MORE CLASSES. (I want a Necromancer!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.