Alexey Borodkin
Russia
Moscow
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all!

I am back, glad to be here I updated The Hunted GFX according to recent changes made by Greg, you may grab it there: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/128518/hunted-gfx-project-...

As usual, if you have any questions\issues regarding my charts and mats - please let me know.

In the nearest future I'll deal with Patrol Maps (thanks to capn_tucker for source materials!) and update counter pack (we still need this Type XII chit, if you remember).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Moore
United States
Waynesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Wow, Father Christmas bestows early gifts on us again! Sweet! I'm off to have a look..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexey Borodkin
Russia
Moscow
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Jim!

By the way, now I am working on patrol maps based on images provided by you I hope I'll release it in the beginning of January.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Moore
United States
Waynesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi Alexey, I noticed on chart A1 Aircraft Encounter, that it says Naxos and Schnorchel bonuses cannot be combined. They can IF the boat is a Type XXI, or IF another type of U-boat has received the Naxos antenna upgrade to its schnorchel mast (available from November 1944).
See section 4.2.6 of the rules for details..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexey Borodkin
Russia
Moscow
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jim!

That's interesting. I'll look into it, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.