Takenoko: Chibis» Forums » Rules

Subject: Baby Chip and "Baby Making" inquiry rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sagger Al-Saadi
Philippines
flag msg tools
Hi Guys,

I just have a couple of questions as I am unable to understand some concepts of the expansion:
1) On the panda chips, there is an objective switch card. Can I switch an objective of a different type? (from Panda to Farmer?)
2) On the topic of Baby Making... Is this applicable only on the Expansion pack tiles or every tile?

Thanks for the further help on this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gergo Tothmihaly
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Fukkatsu wrote:
1) On the panda chips, there is an objective switch card. Can I switch an objective of a different type? (from Panda to Farmer?)

Quote:
Objective changing : The player can immediately
put back one Objective card from their hand under the
respective deck and replace it with the first Objective
card from the deck of their choice.
Yes, you can change it to any type.

Fukkatsu wrote:
2) On the topic of Baby Making... Is this applicable only on the Expansion pack tiles or every tile?
Any plot tile.
The rules don't restrict this in any way (other then Mr and Miss need be on the same plot after Miss' movement.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sagger Al-Saadi
Philippines
flag msg tools
Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fukkatsu wrote:
Thanks for the help!

To make the game slightly more difficult we house rule same type objectives only. However the above poster is correct 100% on the state rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.