Popular Tags: [View All]
The Grouch
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last update on FFG's Upcoming page shows "On The Boat" as of 10/20. And that status is listed as generally taking 4 - 6 weeks. Well, it's been 7 weeks now and no change of status to "Shipping Now", which means it's 7-10 business days (i.e. up to two weeks) from being on store shelves.

Not looking real good for getting this under our Xmas trees, is it?

shake

Here's hoping the shipment is not languishing in some Hanjin container ship stuck out at sea due to that company's bankruptcy.

FFG, if you've got any news regarding this, please share.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zollom
United States
Palm Harbor
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed,

thanks for ruining my Christmas...

In all seriousness, I see that doom is available December 15th. My guess is Jabba's Realm will be out by the next week. You won't get it in time for Christmas, unless you do expedited shipping, but maybe the last week of December?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I have heard, the Hanjin ships have been allowed into ports and to be unloaded.

Other FFG products shipped on the same day have been arriving and possibly taken priority, but Imperial Assault will get its turn.

As for Jabba's Realm - we'll see. The Upcoming page is only updated on certain days, and last time it looked like it was intentionally updated very close to the "In Stores" date.

However, due to the distribution change, I'm not expecting my usual store to get the wave until January. Rumors mention January 5th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cris Bohde
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than a Whitechapel expansion that's been "On the Boat" forever, the Jabba's Realm wave is part of the earliest set of items listed as "On the Boat" on FFG's website.

As they typically only update these status on Thursdays, I wouldn't be surprised if they update this week, and give a release date of 2 weeks after that (Dec 29th).

This seems to be what almost all of their recent major releases have followed (Doom, Destiny, etc)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be surprised if they didn't make it. I think sometimes they don't change the status right away and the next step "shipping" goes by faster than usual.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At least in the EU I do not expect to receive it this year. ;(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Terrell
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmb
FFG's site now shows this wave as 'Shipping Now'

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my FLGS has said they won't get it until about a week after Christmas...

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunnar S
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone notice this is gone from the Upcoming page on FFG website. Should there be concern?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Olympia
WA
flag msg tools
Thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.
badge
With the birth of the BOARD GAMES Persona, you have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power.
mbmbmbmbmb
When they updated the page this morning, they accidentally removed a bunch of stuff (for example, most of the Armada expansions that got stocked today). CSI still has it listed on the 29th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Grouch
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS confirmed that the official release date is the 29th and they'll have my pre-orders by then. So not quite in time for Xmas - unless you're on the Julian calendar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.