Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy Heinz
United States
Kenockee
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can somebody please explain how this card works: it's a red each time card that shows on the top half "in the action phase 1 viking/ 2 viking return to your thing square-- bottom half of card is receive one silver." Does this mean that during the action phase, whenever I return one or two vikings to my thing square (via failing attempts, I suppose), I get one silver?

Thanks,

Guy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
From the appendix: "Each time you move exactly 1 or 2 Vikings from the game board to your Thing
Square (due to a failed dice roll or another occupation), you also receive 1 silver."

So yes, if you fail a dice roll and return 1 or 2 Vikings, you get 1 silver.

*edit* To be clear, there ARE cards that let you return Vikings as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wimbush
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
That's right. The card is specific about moving 1 or 2 vikings (so as to avoid some smarty-pants doing it when returning all vikings at end of round) and includes card actions. All failed attempts that return vikings and playing cards like 76 A "Homecomer" or 60 C "Inspector" will result in your getting 1 silver.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.